Are you a presentation expert? Do you love graphic design? Read on!
We’re a young, small, fast-growing presentation creative agency on a mission to rid the world of bad presentations (you know the ones: too wordy, too many bullet points, too long and too snooze-ville!). We believe the root of a great presentation is one that marries Words and Design seamlessly together. That’s why we call ourselves Ink+Iris, because when telling a great visual story, one can’t exist without the other. Check out our Capabilities to learn more about what we do. Beyond unlocking the power of presentations, we also help clients with branding, events, websites and marketing assets.
Our culture can be summed up as simple, adventurous and playful. These three words guide us in everything we do or say, whether it’s by simplifying the over-complicated, being adventurous with new ideas and concepts, or approaching everything with a playful spirit. If that sounds like you, then keep reading!
We’re looking for an ongoing Freelance Designer who has experience, talent and a love for designing presentations (PPT, Keynote, Prezi, Google Slides, etc) and graphic design. You’re passionate about using your creativity to help communicate visual stories and solve clients’ problems. You don’t look down at PPT (one of our main tools) as a lesser design program because you know its potential to unlock the power of visual storytelling for companies ¬– in fact, you might even be as obsessive about it as we are!
You’re a problem solver, a doer, a get sh*t done kind of person. You can work fast but you’re a perfectionist, someone who takes pride in the quality of your work. You love it when you’re kept on your toes with new briefs, new problems and new solutions. You want to work with a company that embraces diversity, creativity, hard work, curiosity and playfulness. In short, you’re pretty awesome (but humble about it in a Bradley Cooper kind of way).
With a global roster of clients including Bupa, eBay, EY, MediaCom, Salesforce and Snap, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to do great work with a highly ambitious agency.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5+ years of design experience
- Has a deep understanding, ability, affinity and passion for PowerPoint
- Is highly proficient in Photoshop, Indesign and ideally Illustrator
- Can visualise insights, data and key messages into powerful creative concepts
- Has experience with creating print-ready documents and digital assets
- Has strong attention to detail (we mean it – you just can’t be a big picture-type person) and appreciate design fundamentals, composition and principles.
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can work solo or as part of a team
- Is super organised, works well under pressure and can juggle deadlines like a pro
- Has a sense of humour
- Studied Graphic Design or similar
- Experience with Google Slides and Keynote
- Proficient in MS Word
If you’re interested, then email email@example.com with your 1) CV & Portfolio, and 2) a cover letter that tells us more about you than just your CV – we can’t wait to meet you!
NB: No agencies please.