Are you a people person? Do you love communications? Can you get sh*t done? Read on!
We’re a young, small, fast-growing presentation creative agency on a mission to rid the world of bad presentations (you know the ones: too wordy, too many bullet points, too long and too snooze-ville!). We believe the root of a great presentation is one that marries Words and Design seamlessly together. That’s why we call ourselves Ink+Iris, because when telling a great visual story, one can’t exist without the other. Check out our Capabilities to learn more about what we do. Beyond unlocking the power of presentations, we also help clients with branding, events, websites and marketing assets.
We believe in a culture that focuses on being simple, adventurous and playful. These three words guide us in everything we do or say, whether it’s by simplifying the over-complicated, being adventurous with new ideas and concepts, or approaching everything with a playful spirit. If that sounds like you, then keep reading!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed full-time Account Manager looking to start or further their career in the creative and dynamic world of communications. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that Ink+Iris is meeting our clients’ needs, while working with the Creative Studio to deliver on our creative and strategic output.
You’re a problem solver, a doer, a get sh*t done kind of person. You can work fast but you’re a perfectionist, someone who takes pride in what you do – no matter how big or small the task. You’ve got high EQ and understand how to handle tricky client situations without getting flustered – in fact, you thrive on helping people and going the extra mile. You’re hungry to learn, you want the opportunity to grow in your role, and to help shape the trajectory of a rising agency. You love it when no two days are the same and when you’re kept on your toes with new briefs, new problems and new solutions. You want to work for a company that embraces diversity, creativity, hard work, curiosity and playfulness. In short, you’re pretty awesome (but humble about it in a Bradley Cooper kind of way).
With a global roster of clients in Australia, Asia, the US and Europe, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to fast-track their career, with the opportunity to learn, grow and expand their horizons with a highly ambitious agency.
- Client Services
- Revenue Growth (Cross-sell services to existing clients)
- Project Management/Marketing
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients to meet their briefs, achieve objectives and business targets; support the Managing Director with day-to-day running of Accounts.
- Provide superior customer service to retain clients and build strong, trusting relationships.
- Strategic and creative thinking to develop and execute on client projects to support the Creative Studio.
- Strategic Account Planning, i.e. develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to deliver client solutions.
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities to drive cross-service integration.
- Budget and financial management, including estimating and invoicing projects, annual budget planning, monthly reporting, etc.
- Follow up on leads to win new clients.
- Project Management from the briefing stage, to production and iterations, through to reporting and insights.
- Identify opportunities, tools and processes for constant improvement.
- Support the Managing Director with marketing initiatives to drive business development goals.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or similar field
- 2-4 years of business experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (copywriting experience a plus)
- Superior organisational skills
- High EQ and a “people person”
- Can work under time pressures and to deadlines
- Detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- Proficiency in Microsoft PPT, Word & Excel
- Can work well solo or as a team
- Has a sense of humour
Your package includes
- Darlinghurst co-working space, with rooftop terrace
- Friday night drinks
- Onsite gym and showers
- Support and freedom to grow and thrive
- Opportunity to learn from global experience, smart people and clients
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Opportunity to fast-track your career
- Competitive salary
If you’re interested, then shoot us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are right for this role and our business – we can’t wait to meet you!
NB: Role will be based in Sydney. Must have right to work in Australia. No agencies please.